ForLife Design's Bell Teapot remains one of our most popular teapot styles, so we decided to create one with our logo on it! With a 16 oz. capacity, it's just the right size to hold enough tea for a second cup. Complete with a removable extra-fine 0.3 mm stainless-steel tea infuser and a hinged lid for easy use. The extra-fine infuser enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas life Rooibos and large whole-leaf teas like Oolongs.
Parts & Materials
- Basket Infuser: Dishwasher safe, BPA-free, heat resistant up to 2 40°F/120°C, condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently, handle for easy access to control infusing time.
- Lid: Dishwasher safe, lid is securely attached so it won't fall off while serving.
- Teapot: Dishwasher safe.
All the materials used for ForLife products are food safe.
Care Instructions & Warning
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
- Do not put teapot on a heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stains as needed.