Is there anything more refreshing than a mojito in the summer? We’ve put a twist on the classic recipe and added some of our delicious Blueberry Green Fresh Brewed Iced Tea for a truly unique summer cocktail. Try this at home while you listen to our Blueberry Mojito Mood playlist and start your weekend off on the right foot. Whether you decided to whip this up while you relax at home or to celebrate summer with friends, we want to see your pics. Use the hashtag #HarneyHappyHour and you could be featured on our Instagram page!
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar, to taste
- 8 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- ½ cup Blueberry Green Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Blueberries (for garnish)
- 1 oz White or light rum
How to Make a Blueberry Green Tea Mojito
- To a glass, add sugar, mint, and rum and muddle.
- Add ice, lime juice, and Blueberry Green Fresh Brewed Iced Tea.
- Stir well and garnish with blueberries and a few sprigs of the remaining mint.
Click here for a printer friendly version!