If we’re all screaming for ice cream in the summer, here’s a milkshake recipe that will leave you, your inner child and your vocal cords satisfied! And if you thought you’d never combine Earl Grey tea and cotton candy…well, never say never!
- 1 Earl Grey Supreme tea bag
- 1 C milk (we used whole milk, but you can use whatever milk or milk substitute you please!)
- 1 C frozen blueberries
- 1 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Blue cotton candy and blueberries for topping
- Fun straw to avoid having a milkshake mustache
- Brew the Earl Grey tea in the milk. Let cool.
- Put the cooled tea, yogurt, frozen blueberries and maple syrup in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour in a glass. Top with blueberries and cotton candy for a festive summer sip!
Print the recipe card here.