It is officially summer and we are hot. Like, super hot. As much as we love sipping on our warm teas throughout the day, we have come to terms with the fact that the temperatures outside do not allow us to drink them comfortably anymore. If you’re a hot tea drinker and can empathize with us, this blog post is for you. Follow these 5 easy steps to making the perfect pitcher of iced tea and you can turn every Harney tea blend, even your favorite hot teas, into a refreshing summer drink.
How to Make Iced Tea
- Choose your favorite Harney tea and put it into your strainer.
- Pour hot water over your tea and brew it to double strength.
- While your tea is brewing, prepare your garnishes. We love using citrus and mint!
- Fill your pitcher with ice and your chosen garnishes.
- Strain your tea and pour into pitcher.
Want more tea recipes for summer? We’ve got you covered. Try some of our favorites below: