Pumpkin spice lattes are so beloved, they have their own nickname: PSL. To kick off fall 2022, we decided to make an already delicious PSL even more scrumptious by making it a Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte – because if a little spice is good, more is better, right?
Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
- 1 tea bag Harney Pumpkin Spice Tea
- 1 tea bag Harney Chai Tea
- 2 C milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsp real pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sticks
- Whipped cream
- Heat pumpkin puree and spices on low heat.
- In a separate pot, add milk, brown sugar, pumpkin spice and chai tea bags. If you’re using loose tea, put the tea into a tea filter bag. Simmer then take off heat.
- Discard tea bags and add vanilla extract.
- Add warmed pumpkin puree & spices. Stir to completely incorporate pumpkin puree into the milk.
- Froth pumpkin spice chai latte. Use an electric milk frother or French press to froth.
- Top with whipped cream, pumpkin spice and a cinnamon stick.
Cheers to fall, y’all!