It’s been a rough couple of years, and while our Naughty or Nice collection of teas and treats gives you the choice of selecting items that you think belong in the Naughty or Nice category, we thought the recipe for this collection should be a representation of both. Enjoy a delicious chocolate martini featuring the chocolate tea of your choice – you deserve it. Cheers!
Naughty & Nice Chocolate Martini
- 2 oz Chocolate Tea, Chocolate Chai Supreme, or Chocolate Mint tea, steeped and cooled
- 4 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 oz chocolate liqueur
- 8 oz vodka
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup or ganache
- Drizzle chocolate syrup inside the martini glasses, then add chocolate syrup to a shallow plate and coat the rims of the glasses.
- Combine cooled tea, Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with about a cup of ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into prepared glasses. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired. If using Chocolate Chai Supreme tea, you can add a cinnamon stick or a mint leaf to your Chocolate Mint martini for extra “nice!”
Print the recipe card here.