Do you believe in magic? You will after you try this! We’ve concocted an even better butter beer with the addition of our #1 best-selling tea, Hot Cinnamon Spice. You have to taste it to believe it – and watch out for the butter beer mustache!
Hot Cinnamon Spice Butter Beer
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 1tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 C softened vanilla ice cream
Hot Cinnamon Cream Soda Ingredients (makes 1 serving, increase as desired):
- 1 sachet Hot Cinnamon spice tea, brewed according to instructions and chilled
- 1 can cream soda, chilled
- To make the ice cream: mix together all the ingredients, then combine with the softened vanilla ice cream. Freeze overnight.
- Brew 1 sachet of Hot Cinnamon Spice tea, place in the fridge to cool.
- Mix the chilled cream soda at a one-third to two-third ration (one-half of tea and two-third of cream soda).
- Fill your goblet or glass with a scoop of the frozen ice cream mixture. Pour the Hot Cinnamon Spice cream soda over it.
- Sprinkle some powdered cinnamon or edible glitter for fun if desired!
- Enjoy your potion!