They say if you have your health, you have everything. We agree 100%, but would alter that to say “If you have your health and a good cuppa tea, then you have everything!” Our Wellness teas and infusions help you have both.
Rather than duplicate a list of all the products we have in the Wellness Tea and Infusions collection – we invite you to peruse them yourself and find the products that speak to your personal needs – we’ll simply provide an overview of what makes these teas and infusions good things to incorporate into your healthy lifestyle.
We’ve divided our Wellness products into four categories. Let’s take a quick look at each.
- Avocado, that popular superfood packed with folate, vitamin K and potassium along with its well-known monounsaturated “good fat” that has a positive effect on cholesterol
- Black pepper, not just salt’s sidekick but a spice with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that, when paired with turmeric, becomes a powerful ally
- Chaga mushrooms, an adaptogen with all-natural properties that help the body reduce stress
- Coconut contains manganese, a mineral that helps your body maintain a healthy brain, nervous system and immune function
- Holy basil, a plant used in Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogen which, as we said, is considered to help the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect on bodily processes
- Ginger, another adaptogen that is widely recognized for its ability to help with nausea
- Moringa, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and proteins and used for centuries for its health benefits
- Turmeric, comprised of the chemical curcumin that’s responsible for turmeric’s golden color as well as its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Products from our sister company, The Hemp Division, are the stars of our hemp infusions line of teas, coffees, sparkling elixirs, tinctures, CBD shots for a quick swig of goodness, and more.
In a world where CBD products can sometimes be viewed with a skeptical eye due to the shady nature of some sketchy peddlers, we’re pleased to be able to offer our customers high-quality, all-natural, from-the-roots-up hemp products. We grow our hemp ourselves on our farm in Millerton, New York, which is regulated and inspected by the State of New York. We’ve blended our hot teas, bottled our iced teas and combined hemp with the finest Central and Latin American coffees.
CBD is well known for its ability to help us focus and relax. When combined with caffeine, CBD actually helps the caffeine smooth out, still providing that desired energy and alertness, but without as much jolt. Think of it as accelerating your car more gradually to 70 mph instead of flooring it. It’s a slower, more enjoyable mental pedal to the metal.
With various levels of CBD in our products, you can choose the levels that are right for your body chemistry or your desired outcome. In addition to CBD, many of these products include other good-for-you properties like turmeric, ginger, coconut, chocolate, cinnamon, mint, green tea, chamomile, yerba mate, yaupon and more. You’re welcome!
Decaf enthusiasts, rejoice! Because herbal teas are derived from yes, herbs, and not from the Camellia sinensis plant that almost all teas come from, they are naturally caffeine-free. That doesn’t mean they are lacking in flavor or substance – far from it! Many of the teas in this collection are not only packed with flavor from ingredients like cinnamon, mint, orange, lemon, mango, plum, passion fruit and more, they also feature many of the powerful wellness spices and herbs we’ve discussed: ginger, turmeric, avocado, ashwagandha root, chaga mushrooms, beetroot and many others.
So belly up to the wellness bar and enjoy! With no caffeine to keep you up all night, you can enjoy these wonderful herbal beverages till the cows come home… whenever that is. Without the caffeine to keep you up, you may never find out!
There’s a reason that this collection is mainly comprised of our best-selling tea, Hot Cinnamon Spice, and a few variations of the same. Cinnamon not only tastes delicious, its aroma is wonderful and can evoke many heartwarming memories.
In addition, did you know cinnamon is also good for you? This centuries-old spice comes from the inner bark of a type of tropical evergreen plant from the species Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is believed to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as many other potential benefits. Valued since ancient times, it was so prized in Egypt it was given as gifts to Pharaohs and used in their mummification, which we think is a perfectly good waste of cinnamon but what do we know?
Also falling squarely in the warm-the-soul category is ginger and turmeric. These spices not only have a golden, warming hue, their taste is gently spicy and deep. Whether you enjoy one of our Hot Cinnamon Spice teas or our Organic Ginger Turmeric, we think you’ll agree: soul warmed!