I LOVE crispy rice treats probably too much. I came up with this recipe haphazardly while trying to create a new St. Patty's sweet. You can taste the matcha despite all the sugar, and it probably has some energizing effects between the two of them! Plus I was a big fan of Horrible Harry and The Green Slime growing up and this brings me way back.
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Crispy Rice
- 2 Teaspoons of our Jobetsugi Matcha
- Melt the butter into a medium to large pot.
- Melt the Marshmallows into the butter.
- Add Matcha to the melted, buttery marshmallows.
- Turn off heat and add crispy rice, mixing evenly.
- Press the mixture evenly into a pan and let cool.