The Weekend Mixologist has done it again. We partnered with him to create a second cocktail for Harney Happy Hour (because the first one was amazing) and he hit it out of the park. This Iced Raspberry Tea Collins recipe is the perfect warm-weather cocktail. Our Raspberry Herbal Iced Tea pairs brilliantly with the tart lemon flavor to create a refreshing beverage that is begging to be drunk poolside while listening to this playlist.
What You’ll Need
- 1½ oz Vodka
- ½ oz Dry curaçao (or triple sec)
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz Simple syrup
- Raspberry Herbal Fresh Brew Iced Tea
- Club soda
How to Make an Iced Raspberry Tea Collins
- Add all ingredients except tea and club soda to a shaking tin and then add ice.
- Shake well and strain over ice into a highball glass.
- Top with club soda and then tea.
- Garnish with berries.
Click here for a printer friendly version!
Sharing on social? Use the hashtag #HarneyHappyHour and you could be featured on our Instagram page! Looking for more Harney Happy Hour cocktail recipes? More iced tea cocktail recipes will be released throughout the summer for Harney Happy Hour. Until then, try some of our favorite tea cocktails below: