Rosé Rooibos Sangria Recipe
It's the time of year when the temperatures rise and finding a new, refreshing summer cocktail is on the mind. In years past, the trend may have led you to a crisp Rosé, but this year you'll want to try a Rosé Rooibos Sangria, a recipe we had developed by Alyssa of EverydayMaven. The recipe is a total breeze to make and is a unique take on a refreshing beverage. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 8 teaspoons African Autumn Rooibos Tea 7 cups water (225F)
- 2 (750ml) Rosé
- 2 medium organic limes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium organic oranges, washed and thinly sliced
- 6 large organic strawberries, sliced from top to bottom
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Add sugar to a large (heat safe) measuring cup or pitcher that can hold at least 8 cups of hot liquid.
- Add 8 teaspoons Harney & Son's African Autumn Rooibos Tea to a loose tea strainer (we recommend the Brew-In-Mug Infuser) and place in measuring cup with sugar.
- Fill with 7 cups of 212ºF hot water. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea, stir to make sure sugar is dissolved and set aside to cool while you cut the fruit.
- Wash fruit and thinly slice oranges and limes. Remove greens from strawberries and slice from top to bottom. Combine steeped tea, both bottles of Rosé, and all sliced fruit in a large pitcher. Cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 45 min to 1 hour.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Dozens of our Harney & Sons teas are made with all-natural ingredients that can help soothe your cold and provide relief. Read More
Tea is a blissful ritual no matter what time of the day. To start 2020 in a delightful way, celebrate Hot Tea month!
We count down the top 10 Harney best-selling teas from 2019 including some old favorites and delicious newcomers. Read More