Rosé Rooibos Sangria Recipe
It's the time of year when the temperatures rise and finding a new, refreshing summer cocktail is on the mind. In years past, the trend may have led you to a crisp Rosé, but this year you'll want to try a Rosé Rooibos Sangria, a recipe we had developed by Alyssa of EverydayMaven. The recipe is a total breeze to make and is a unique take on a refreshing beverage. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 8 teaspoons African Autumn Rooibos Tea 7 cups water (225F)
- 2 (750ml) Rosé
- 2 medium organic limes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium organic oranges, washed and thinly sliced
- 6 large organic strawberries, sliced from top to bottom
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Add sugar to a large (heat safe) measuring cup or pitcher that can hold at least 8 cups of hot liquid.
- Add 8 teaspoons Harney & Son's African Autumn Rooibos Tea to a loose tea strainer (we recommend the Brew-In-Mug Infuser) and place in measuring cup with sugar.
- Fill with 7 cups of 212ºF hot water. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea, stir to make sure sugar is dissolved and set aside to cool while you cut the fruit.
- Wash fruit and thinly slice oranges and limes. Remove greens from strawberries and slice from top to bottom. Combine steeped tea, both bottles of Rosé, and all sliced fruit in a large pitcher. Cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 45 min to 1 hour.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Best-selling author ofThe Tea Rose andStepsister and serious tea lover Jennifer Donnelly is our latest Teafluencer. Read more about the inspiration behind her books and her deeply steeped devotion to tea. Read More
Learn about the South African tea regions and the country’s exclusive teas, rooibos and honeybush. There’s more to South Africa than exotic wildlife.
Nothing says summertime like iced tea, so we’ve taken it up a notch with iced tea cocktails. Harney Happy Hour is back just in time to see you through the end of summer.