Rosé Rooibos Sangria Recipe
It's the time of year when the temperatures rise and finding a new, refreshing summer cocktail is on the mind. In years past, the trend may have led you to a crisp Rosé, but this year you'll want to try a Rosé Rooibos Sangria, a recipe we had developed by Alyssa of EverydayMaven. The recipe is a total breeze to make and is a unique take on a refreshing beverage. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 8 teaspoons African Autumn Rooibos Tea 7 cups water (225F)
- 2 (750ml) Rosé
- 2 medium organic limes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium organic oranges, washed and thinly sliced
- 6 large organic strawberries, sliced from top to bottom
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Add sugar to a large (heat safe) measuring cup or pitcher that can hold at least 8 cups of hot liquid.
- Add 8 teaspoons Harney & Son's African Autumn Rooibos Tea to a loose tea strainer (we recommend the Brew-In-Mug Infuser) and place in measuring cup with sugar.
- Fill with 7 cups of 212ºF hot water. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea, stir to make sure sugar is dissolved and set aside to cool while you cut the fruit.
- Wash fruit and thinly slice oranges and limes. Remove greens from strawberries and slice from top to bottom. Combine steeped tea, both bottles of Rosé, and all sliced fruit in a large pitcher. Cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 45 min to 1 hour.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
2018 has been quite a year at Harney & Sons. We created dozens of new teas (55 to be exact!) and love each and every one. We especially love the ones created by you, our #HarneyTeaTribe. Read on to learn more about some of our newest blends and order a few to sip on if you haven’t already. Read More
Meet Constance, a film director and artist who claims she has the best job in the world. To her, being an artist is a form of expression that allows her to be herself. She is driven by the idea that art can change the world (all with a little help from a cup of tea!) We had the opportunity to talk to Constance about her experience in filmmaking and art. Read this exclusive Q&A interview. Read More
During the winter months, you can often find us snuggled up watching our favorite shows or reading a new book with a warm cup of tea in hand. To help you prep for Old Man Winter’s arrival, we’ve rounded up our favorite teas to get you through another long, cold winter.