A strong black tea welcomes milk and sugar and is a combination that has stood the test of time. To add a Parisian twist to this classic, we use our Paris tea blend with its notes of black currant, vanilla and bergamot as a base. Adding warmed milk brings out body and creates a smooth cup of tea. Steam or froth your milk to enjoy a Paris Fog Latte.
- 4 tsp of Paris Tea
- 2 cups water
- Sugar, we like 2 cubes
- Warm milk
- Teapot with brew basket
- Your favorite mug
How to Make a Paris Fog
- Bring your water to a boil.
- Add Paris tea to your brew basket and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea and pour it into your favorite cup.
- Add your sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Top your cup with warm or steamed milk.
Enjoy this perfect cup of tea!