One of our favorite things about summer, besides drinking iced tea, is all of the fresh fruit available in stores. We partnered with mixologist and photographer Barlow Gilmore, otherwise known as The Weekend Mixologist, to create our first Harney Happy Hour iced tea cocktail using Peach Fresh Brewed Iced Tea and one of our favorite summer fruits, peaches. We don’t want to brag, but this is one seriously tasty drink.
Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think! Don't forget to use the hashtag #HarneyHappyHour if you share on Instagram. Really want to set the mood? Listen to our Peach St. Clair Vibes playlist on Spotify to get the party started.
What You’ll Need
- 1 oz Peach Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- 1 ½ oz Gin
- ¾ oz Fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz Elderflower liqueur (substitute Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- 1 Bar spoon peach preserves
- 3 Basil leaves
How to Make a Peach St. Clair
- Instead of following the brewing directions on the back of the tin, steep your tea in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. Let it cool.
- Add peach preserves and basil leaves to your shaking tin. Muddle.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice to tin and shake well.
- Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with basil leaves and a lemon slice.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version. Enjoy!