If you are in the mood to feel fancy but want to avoid the wintery weather, this Lemongrass Sour can really add a twist to your evening. Our Amba Lemongrass herbal blend with its citrus aroma and lemon flavor adds a new freshness to a traditional Gin Sour. Watch the video below or read on to learn how you can enjoy a Lemongrass Sour in the comfort of your own home.
- 8 tsp of Amba Lemongrass tea
- 2 cups water
- Your favorite gin
- Sour mix
- Twist of lemon peel
- Teapot with brew basket
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glass of your choosing
How to Make Your Tea Cocktail
- Bring your water to boil.
- Add Amba Lemongrass tea to your brew basket and steep for 20 - 60 minutes.
- Strain and chill your tea until you are ready to make cocktails.
- To a shaker, add ice, 1 part brewed Lemongrass tea, 1 part sour mix, and 2 parts gin.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into your favorite glass and top with a lemon twist.