We see your Tequila Sunrise and raise you a Blood Orange Rum Punch. While we encourage everyone to book a flight somewhere and drink this with their, er, toes in the sand, this cocktail is just as delicious sipped next to the pool or while cooling off in the AC during Harney Happy Hour. Made with fresh blood orange juice, rum, and our Blood Orange Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, this drink will make even the worst dancers want to dance to some classic reggae tunes. And if this happens, we definitely want to watch. Use the hashtag #HarneyHappyHour so we can see how you’re enjoying this iced tea cocktail!
What You’ll Need
- 1 oz Blood Orange Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- 2 oz Blood orange juice
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 Blood orange (for garnish)
- Thyme (for garnish)
How to Make Blood Orange Rum Punch
- To a glass, add ice, blood orange juice, rum, and Blood Orange Fresh Brewed Iced Tea.
- Add white sugar and sweeten to taste (optional).
- Stir well and garnish with blood orange slices and a few sprigs of thyme.
Ready to whip this up? Click here for a printer friendly version!
There are more iced tea cocktail recipeswhere this came from. Keep an eye on our Harney Happy Hour page and on our blog to stay in the know. Missed earlier Harney Happy Hour recipes? Check ‘em out below.