We took one of our fall favorites, Cranberry Autumn tea, and used it to turn an ordinary Cosmopolitan into a cocktail worthy of slipping into a pair of Jimmy Choos or Manolo Blahniks and painting the town cranberry red!
Cranberry Autumn Cosmopolitan
- 16 oz. vodka
- 1 ½ C water
- 2 sachets Cranberry Autumn tea
- 4 oz. triple sec
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Red edible glitter for fun!
- Steep the tea according to package directions; place in the fridge to chill.
- Place a coupe glass in the freezer for 5 minutes or fill it with ice and cold water to chill it well.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, chilled cranberry tea, lime juice, triple sec and ice; shake until well combined.
- Strain into the chilled glass; add edible glitter and stir to see it shine!
- Garnish the rim of the glass with a small twisted slice of lime and fresh cranberries.
And just like that…you’ve got a great cranberry cosmopolitan!
Print the recipe card here.