Entertaining this winter? Add a splash of our Raspberry Herbal tea to your favorite sparkling beverage for an extra layer of flavor. The fruity notes of raspberry and the tang of orange, along with a deep red color, make this a perfect drink for the holidays, Valentine’s Day, bridal showers, and more! Watch the video below or read on to learn how to make a Raspberry Bisou Tea Cocktail for your next party.
What You’ll Need
- 8 tsp of Raspberry Herbal tea
- 2 cups of water
- A sparkling beverage of your choosing. We like champagne or Moscato for added sweetness.
- Teapot with brew basket
- A fluted glass
How to Make Your Tea Cocktail
- Bring your water to boil.
- Add the Raspberry Herbal tea to your brew basket and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and chill your tea until you are ready to serve.
- To your fluted glass, add sparkling wine and a splash of chilled raspberry tea.