If you love matcha tea and ice cream, get ready for some serious bliss. It’s green, it’s cold and it’s delish! Make your own Matcha Ice Cream with this easy recipe.
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp Harney & Sons Matcha Jobetsugi (Thin Grade)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch fine salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, matcha, vanilla and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream on medium-high until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- With a rubber spatula, fold a big dollop of the whipped cream into the matcha mixture until combined.
- Fold the lightened matcha mixture into the whipped cream until combined.
- Pour into a chilled 9x5x3 inch metal loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hours or overnight.