Pumpkin Chai Muffins Recipe
There are a lot of our friends and neighbors going through rough times right now. When you can’t make everything right, you can let them know you care with the gift of pumpkin chai muffins, delivered at a safe distance, of course.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
1 tablespoon crushed Harney chai tea
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the chai tea.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, pumpkin puree and chai butter mix.
- Whisk in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and top with the walnuts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy with a cup of Harney Pumpkin Spice Tea.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Enjoy the ultimate refreshment this summer with these DIY tea slushie recipes. Read More
Our July Teafluencer is Angelica Kelly, creator of You Brew Kombucha and author of Kombucha Crafter’s Logbook. Read More
Thai iced tea is a black tea with sweetened condensed milk, sugar and spices. Make yours at home with our recipe. Read More