Pumpkin Chai Muffins Recipe
There are a lot of our friends and neighbors going through rough times right now. When you can’t make everything right, you can let them know you care with the gift of pumpkin chai muffins, delivered at a safe distance, of course.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
1 tablespoon crushed Harney chai tea
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the chai tea.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, pumpkin puree and chai butter mix.
- Whisk in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and top with the walnuts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy with a cup of Harney Pumpkin Spice Tea.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Our January Teafluencer is Miz Cracker, a drag queen, writer, comedienne, social media influencer, women’s rights advocate and Harney tea fan. Read More
Mike Harney shares the decisions and reasons behind Harney’s different types of tea packaging. Read More
Whether you’re looking for a detox tea or ways to achieve your wellness goals in the new year, we have some tips and teas to help you on your journey. Read More