Pumpkin Chai Muffins Recipe
There are a lot of our friends and neighbors going through rough times right now. When you can’t make everything right, you can let them know you care with the gift of pumpkin chai muffins, delivered at a safe distance, of course.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
1 tablespoon crushed Harney chai tea
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the chai tea.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, pumpkin puree and chai butter mix.
- Whisk in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and top with the walnuts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy with a cup of Harney Pumpkin Spice Tea.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
If you love bubble tea, get ready to be ecstatic as we provide recipes that go beyond your basic bubble tea. Read More
We invite diehard Earl Grey fans to explore some variations on their favorite and go beyond the blend they already know and love. Read More
Our April Teafluencer is Laura Richey, an amazing paper flower and giant paper lip artist whose day is fueled by tea. Read More