Bubble Tea, Boba, or Tapioca Pearls? We'll let you decide what you want to call them, but they're all about the same: chewy treats that slide up the big straws traditionally used to sip Taiwanese bubble tea. These are "quick cooking". Please store your boba pearls in an airtight, opaque container after opening.
- Boil Water
- Turn heat to medium. Pour boba into boiling water and stir. Wait for the water to heat back up to a small boil/simmer.
- Simmer in a slow boil(low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, let the pot sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- Strain and rinse tapioca to remove excess starch.
- Soak tapioca in a sugar mixture for 10 minutes. Stir cooked tapioca every hour. Hold up to 6 hours.
Tapioca Starch, Water, Modified Starch, Potato Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Maple Flavor.