Bubble Tea, Boba, or Tapioca Pearls? We'll let you decide what you want to call them, but they're all about the same: chewy treats that slide up the big straws traditionally used to sip Taiwanese bubble tea. These are "quick cooking".
- Boil Water
- Turn heat to medium. Pour boba into boiling water and stir. Wait for the water to heat back up to a small boil/simmer.
- Simmer in a slow boil(low heat) for 30 minutes and stir every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, let the pot sit an additional 35 minutes while covered.
- Strain and rinse tapioca to remove excess starch.
- Soak tapioca in a sugar mixture for 10 minutes. Stir cooked tapioca every hour. Hold up to 6 hours.
Tapioca Starch, Water, Modified Starch, Potato Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Maple Flavor.