Origami Teacup & Saucer
Looking for something to do these days? Ever tried origami? You’ve got everything you need right at home. Fold following these instructions, then snap a pic and share on social media using #HarneyOrigami to show us your creaTEAvity!
1. Place your paper’s decorative side face down on the table.
2. Fold your paper in half, forming a triangle.
3. Fold the left corner of the triangle toward a point roughly 1/3 of the way between the top corner and the right corner.
4. Fold the right corner of the triangle toward a point roughly 1/3 of the way between the top corner and the right corner. You made a five-sided polygon!
7. Pop open and flatten the bottom by folding the two bottom points inward.
1. Taking two new pieces of origami paper, cut one ½ inch wide strip of paper from each.
2. Overlap the ends of the two strips forming a 90-degree angle and tape together.
1. Place paper on the table with its pattern facing up.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
India is the world’s second largest producer of tea, famous for their Assam, Darjeeling, Nilgiri and of course, chai.