Origami Teacup & Saucer
Looking for something to do these days? Ever tried origami? You’ve got everything you need right at home. Fold following these instructions, then snap a pic and share on social media using #HarneyOrigami to show us your creaTEAvity!
1. Place your paper’s decorative side face down on the table.
2. Fold your paper in half, forming a triangle.
3. Fold the left corner of the triangle toward a point roughly 1/3 of the way between the top corner and the right corner.
4. Fold the right corner of the triangle toward a point roughly 1/3 of the way between the top corner and the right corner. You made a five-sided polygon!
7. Pop open and flatten the bottom by folding the two bottom points inward.
1. Taking two new pieces of origami paper, cut one ½ inch wide strip of paper from each.
2. Overlap the ends of the two strips forming a 90-degree angle and tape together.
1. Place paper on the table with its pattern facing up.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Emeric Harney November 23, 2022 2 min read
Our Harney’s Workshop collection recipe stars Earl Grey tea in these good-start-to-your-day Earl Grey Pancakes.
by Emeric Harney November 23, 2022 1 min read
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Logging you in