Harney Happy Hour: Pomegranate Oolong Mule
Made with fresh pomegranate juice, vodka and our Pomegranate Oolong Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, this cocktail is truly one in a mule-ion. We love sippin’ on this refreshing libation while listening to our Oolong Summer Nights playlist, preferably on a porch swing. Invite your friends and family over for a barbecue or chill out with coworkers after a long week and use #HarneyHappyHour so we can see how you Harney Happy Hour.
What You’ll Need
How to Make a Pomegranate Oolong Mule
- 2 oz Pomegranate Oolong Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Pomegranate juice
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
- Pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Fill your copper mug with ice cubes and pour in 2 oz vodka, 2 tbsp lime juice and 2 oz of Pomegranate Oolong Fresh Brewed Iced Tea.
- Top with a splash of pomegranate juice and ginger beer and stir. Garnish with lime wedges, pomegranate seeds and mint sprigs.
Whipping this up at home? Click here for a printer-friendly version.
Want to make a selection of iced tea cocktails for your guests? Keep an eye on our Harney Happy Hour page and our blog for more recipes or check out some of our favorites below:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Our January Teafluencer is Josephine Ung, a digital lettering artist and illustrator with an interesting background (and love of tea!). Read More
Dozens of our Harney & Sons teas are made with all-natural ingredients that can help soothe your cold and provide relief. Read More
Tea is a blissful ritual no matter what time of the day. To start 2020 in a delightful way, celebrate Hot Tea month!