Bubble Tea, Boba, or Tapioca Pearls? We'll let you decide what you want to call them, but they're all about the same:
chewy treats that slide up the big straws traditionally used to sip Taiwanese bubble tea. With our Bubble Tea Set, you can enjoy them with some specially selected flavors. Try our customer favorite, Paris, or go for something a bit more traditional in a cup of Milky Oolong. The set comes complete with tapioca pearls from nuts.com, and four reusable stainless steel straws. Just add your choice of milk and enjoy.
How to Cook Tapioca Pearls - Nuts.com
- Water to tapioca ratio is 6:1 (for example, use 6 cups of water for 1 cup of tapioca).
- Boil water in a large pot or a rice cooker.
- Add the tapioca pearls to the boiling water.
- Stir the tapioca pearls and cover (don’t open the cover until it is fully cooked). Cook for 45 minutes. T
- urn off the heat and let the tapioca pearls sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse cooked pearls with warm water for about 3 minutes and drain.
- Cover with brown sugar or honey (optional) and serve.