Blake Hill Preserves is an English fruit preservatory in Vermont creating innovative, sweet, savory, and spicy jams, marmalade, and condiments for the modern pantry. A family business owned by Vicky and Joe, they combine three generations of preserve-making skills with innovative yet super elegant flavors and the finest ingredients for health-conscious customers.
- Classic Orange: Fresh Valencia oranges (oranges, water to blanche oranges), cane sugar, lemon juice.
- Cranberry Medley: Cranberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, cane sugar, maple syrup, spices (cinnamon, cloves), fruit pectin.
- Gooseberry with Elderflower: Gooseberries, cane sugar, wild elderflower syrup (custom elderflower tea blend, water, sugar), lemon juice, pectin. GMO-free, gluten-free, vegan.
- Meyer Lemon: Fresh meyer lemons (lemons, water to blanche lemons), cane sugar, lemon juice.
Seville Orange: Fresh Seville oranges (Seville oranges, water to blanche oranges), cane sugar.
- Strawberry With Wild Rose: Strawberries, cane sugar, wild rose syrup (custom rose tea blend, rosewater, cane sugar), lemon juice, fruit pectin.