Tea is deeply personal, so it’s no surprise everyone likes to enjoy it in their own particular way. Watch the video below or read on to learn how to make the perfect cup of black tea!
Black tea brewing instructions:
1. Water quality is almost as important as the tea you use. Bring cold, filtered water to a boil.
2. Choose your tea. Harney & Sons offers a wide variety of black tea—from single estate tea to blends available loose or in sachets.
3. Pour some boiling water into your pot to warm it before steeping your tea. Empty your pot after it is warm to the touch.
4. Put one teaspoon per cup in your filter or one sachet per two cups in your pot or mug.
5. Pour boiling water into your teapot or mug. Let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
6. When your tea is done steeping, remove the infused leaves and enjoy.