Salt or no salt? That is the question. Our Green Tea Margarita is giving the classic marg a run for its money. Made with tequila, limoncello, and our Organic Green With Citrus & Ginkgo Fresh Brew Iced Tea, this cocktail is best when served with tacos, chips, and a heaping bowl of guac. Want to take your fiesta to the next level? Listen to our Margarita Slowdown playlist on Spotify. Making this at home? Use the hashtag #HarneyHappyHour and you could be featured on our Instagram page!
What You’ll Need
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Limoncello liqueur
- 1/2 c Organic Green With Citrus & Ginkgo Fresh Brew Iced Tea
- 4 tbsp Lime
- 1/2 Lime, cut into wedges (for garnish)
- Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
How to Make a Blueberry Green Tea Mojito
- Moisten the rim of a glass with a lime wedge. Sprinkle salt onto a small plate. Invert the glass in the salt, rotating gently to “frost” the rim evenly. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice and combine remaining ingredients. Add more Organic Green With Citrus & Ginkgo Fresh Brew Iced Tea if you are using a highball glass. Shake well and strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lime or lemon wedge.
Click here for a printer friendly version!