How To Make a Bespoke Gift in 4 Simple Steps
It's that time of year when gifts are on the mind! While we've done our best to create gifts that are great for everyone on your list, sometimes you want to create something with a personal touch! With our new site, we thought it'd be nice to share with you how to create a bespoke gift for the tea drinker or loved on your list.
1. Choose your tea.
- Browse our site and choose the tea & goodies you wish to include. Keep in mind whether the receiver of the gift has an infuser or not. When in doubt, choose sachets!
- Our gift boxes fit a range of 2-6 tins, so try to stay within those quantities.
- If you're looking for suggestions I'm available via the Facebook Messenger widget or our please try our call center @ 888-HARNEY-T.
2. Add Gift Wrapping to Your Order.
- Search for Gift Wrapping or click here.
- Choose a Holiday or Generic theme.
3. Add a Gift Message
- Add a personal note to your gift and let them know why you chose this selection just for them.
4. Wait for the Raving Thank You!
Your gift recipient is sure to be floored by this personal tea gift!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Whether you need a silly white elephant gift or are someone’s secret Santa, we have presents for everyone on your list. Read on for 5 awesome ideas for your next gift exchange! Read More
We narrowed it down to a few of our favorite recipes from The Tea Cookbook to help you create a mouthwatering meal for the important people in your life. Many of these recipes are staples on our family's table, and we think you'll love them too. Read More
Inspired by her travels and the people she meets along the way, Dorothy Shain found her artistic passions through her connection to the world and the experiences she has faced. We had the opportunity to talk with Dorothy about her artistic journey and her passions for painting and design. Read on the learn more about Dorothy, her brand and her love for tea. Read More