Harney Tea Jamboree: Lemon Tea Shake-Up Recipe
No trip to a fair, carnival or jamboree is complete without a lemon shake-up! Since we’re a tea company, we decided to take this beloved tradition one step further by adding tea, of course. While making this refreshing beverage is extremely simple, you can add a little fair flair by purchasing some fun lemon shake up cups. Let the fesTEAvities begin!
Lemon Tea Shake-Up
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with lemon slices.
- Grab a straw and voilà! Cheers to sweet summer fun!
Print the recipe card here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Don’t just add tea to your cocktails, infuse your spirits with tea flavor for a new twist on tea cocktails. Read More
Enjoy the ultimate refreshment this summer with these DIY tea slushie recipes. Read More
Our July Teafluencer is Angelica Kelly, creator of You Brew Kombucha and author of Kombucha Crafter’s Logbook. Read More