No trip to a fair, carnival or jamboree is complete without a lemon shake-up! Since we’re a tea company, we decided to take this beloved tradition one step further by adding tea, of course. While making this refreshing beverage is extremely simple, you can add a little fair flair by purchasing some fun lemon shake up cups. Let the fesTEAvities begin!
Lemon Tea Shake-Up
- 3 qts. water
- 9 tea bags (we used our Organic Plain Black Fresh Brew Iced Tea)
- ¾ to 1 ¼ C sugar
- 1 12-oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with lemon slices.
- Grab a straw and voilà! Cheers to sweet summer fun!
Print the recipe card here.