White Peach Coconut Matcha Ice Cream Recipe
We partnered with photographer and recipe curatorChristiann Koepke and asked her to create a delicious summer recipe using ourWhite Peach Matcha tea. Let’s just say, she delivered. Christiann’s White Peach Matcha Coconut Ice Cream recipe is creamy, smooth, and made with coconut milk and cream. Dairy-free friends, rejoice! This recipe is extremely simple and makes the perfect cool snack or dessert for a hot summer day. Whip this up and let us know what you think! We have a feeling you’re really going to like it.
What You’ll Need
- 1 can (13.66 oz) full-fat coconut milk (we highly recommend Thai Kitchen)
- 1 can (13.66 oz) can full-fat coconut cream (white thick cream only)
- ⅓ cup organic white cane sugar
2 ½ tablespoonsWhite Peach Matcha tea
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon vodka (optional - to help texture once it’s frozen)
- Pinch sea salt
How to Make White Peach Coconut Matcha Ice Cream
Makes: 3-4 cups
- Open one can of coconut milk. In a saucepan over medium heat, warm slowly, stirring. Just before the boiling point, at a near simmer, remove from heat.
- Add matcha. Whisk. Set aside and allow to infuse for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain infused milk through nut milk bag if using whole leaf matcha.
- Pour infused milk back into original pan and place back over medium heat. Warm slightly, stirring.
- Open can of coconut cream. Add to infused milk, stir and continue to warm. Once mixture has warmed through again, remove from heat.
- Add sugar and vodka (optional). Whisk until dissolved. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Puree cooled mixture in blender for a few seconds until creamy and extra smooth.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for making ice cream. When frozen, transfer to an airtight container; cover. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks. May need to soften at room temperature prior to serving depending on your ice cream maker. Enjoy!
Want more matcha? Check out these posts:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Yaupon is the only wild-grown North American plant that is naturally caffeinated. Although Native Americans were the first to discover yaupon it was forgotten for many decades. This black tea was recently rediscovered and is now being sold around the world. Read on to learn more about this unique tea.
Made with fresh pomegranate juice, vodka, and our Pomegranate Oolong Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, this cocktail is truly one in a mule-ion. We love sippin’ on this refreshing libation while listening to our Oolong Summer Nights playlist, preferably on a porch swing. Read More